6 October 2014

VERY LAST

Hey everyone!

It's the last day of the holidays (cry) and ahh this sucks. I don't think I'm fully recovered yet haha.

Anyways because I did an abysmal job on keeping this blog updated lately, here are a few photos from the past week or so. I wish I had taken more photos but I was enjoying everything so much that I completely forgot!



Yen slept over for a few nights sometime this week to take photos for her assignment. This took half a day and for the other one and a half days, we ate literally everything *oops*

Forever in love w/ French Twist macaroons, they ran out of salted caramel though :(



Also went to French Twist with Stephy G the week before


Huong had her birthday party and whilst she was doing that, Diem and I went out for lunch with Kim and Yen at Shouk. Dying because their avo on toast is like heaven.



Went to Rogue Bar and Bistro to try their salted caramel pancakes. I ordered the mushrooms with truffled eggs and Diem got the pancakes and we just halfied. O M G

Trying to kick the caffeine habit failed miserably during these holidays


Anyways.

So I bought this book. I've heard so much about it. 

I actually don't know what to say. 

Have you guys ever read a book that literally leaves you speechless and unable to form a coherent thought about it? Like the absolute goodness amazingness of the book is just too much to deal with? It's been about a week since I read it. I finished it in less than three hours, it was just that good. I actually could not stop reading. 

I'm worried that I'm exaggerating about how good the book is and that you'll go out and read it and be disappointed so I'll stop now and just encourage you to read "Eleanor and Park" by Rainbow Rowell. Seriously. 

Loved it so much I went and bought her other book. Next on my list is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell :)


With love,

Thanhy xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment