19 September 2014

IT'S OVER

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absence, but I AM FREE

IM FREE IM FREE IM FREE

It was honestly a horrible term so I'm so glad that it's over. I feel like 2 weeks is nowhere near enough to refuel but I'll take what I can get :)

I'm thinking it's going to be a pretty uneventful holidays, no set plans like last holidays but as per usual, here's my list


  • Rogue bar and Bistro w/ Dim
  • Grill'd w/ Huong
  • French Twist w/ Stephy
  • Riverbends w/ Dim
  • Something w/ my asians hopefully
  • Something w/ DPG hopefully
It's gonna be so chill, I love it. Anyways, I'm not even going to bother with catching you all up on the last two weeks so photo time!

Made breakfast for he birthday girl on Tuesday

End of school term = getting my core class fat

End of school term = my core class getting me fat

Pancake Manor w/ Friends yesterday

New phone case to match my tights

Cutest

With relief,

Thanhy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment