10 August 2014

SOZ BB

Hey everyone, I've decided to discontinue the letter month, soz because I know y'all loved it, that's right, I said y'all plus also I knwo it was probs boring for y'all, it was boring for me tbh.

Anywayssssss, it is pretty much the last day until I absolutely have to start my assignments so I enjoyed the last day of procrastination by waking at 6, exercising, studying for <2 hours (lol), grocery shopping and baking.

This week (last week idk how you look at it) was surprisingly good. More than half of DPG were at camp so every lunch was me, Em, Steph and Ninz AHAHA. It was really nice to have a break from having such a large group, it was actually really nice but I missed the others heaps so yay they're back!

I'm really excited for this coming week though. Tuesday is Athletics carnival and Wednesday is a public holiday so although it totally sucks missing so many classes right before assessment time, I'll have a few nights to catch up with all the work I was meant to do this weekend hehe



Have a lovely week everyone!

With raspberry cheesecake,

Thanhy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment