3 August 2014

OPEN THE DAY

Hello, hi everyone!

Basically, Friday was Open Night!!!!

School ended at 2 and Open Day started at 4 so from 2-3, Alisha and I wandered around doing absolutely nothing except trying to find the Lilley Fudge stall. At 3, I met up with my wonderful drama group to rehearse because we were going to perform at 5:30 that night.

Anyways, Open night started and as always, it was so much fun, honestly the best day of the school year. This year's open day was honestly my favourite so far. Charlotte came, omg it was so nice to see her again, she was on her summer holidays and it literally took me two minutes to register the fact she was back. My drama performance went really well, Kat and Alisha came to watch me so that was nice :)

The night pretty much consisted of hanging out with Emma, Ciara, Steph, Lauren, Alisha, Kat, Alison or Rosie at any given time. I couldn't stick to one specific person because we were all so busy this year! Ps still full from all the food.

Yen's photo


Bggs's photo

My photo obvs lol


Yen's photo

With memories made,

Thanhy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment