8 July 2014

SATS SUNS MONS TUES

Hey lovelies!

I've had a pretty busy couple of days and with that goes all my money (cryin)

Basically, Diem, Huong and I went over to Kim and Yen's house to sleepover the day after Eat Street and we all walked to Plaza (which btw, was a super duper long walk about 10km? idk), after getting lunch and walking back, I swear to God my thighs were toned, not even kidding. Went to church after and cooked and ate and watched HP for a lil bit then fell asleep at 1 ish.

NEXT DAY, woke up at 6 to leave the house at 7 to "hike", it took Diem about 2 hours to drive and when we were nearer, it said 4WD only lol so we went to this other place which took another 1-2 hours and all in all, did about 3km which is nothing lol. It was honestly so fun though AHAHA the ride was so good even though I slept through most of it.

Then we went home after going to a family friend's place for dinner.

And just yesterday, I hung out with Steph to chill. It was really good to talk but also Vaps because was totally craving pasta.

And todayyyyy, Diem had to tutor Daniel so we both went over to Nicole's house. Whilst Diem tutored, Nicole and I cleaned her room but decided to take a beak by making a chocolate slice omg yum. When Diem and Daniel were done, they helped too but we were such a bad team omg AHAHAH like we were all just shouting at each other (though it was more like Diem shouting at me and Nic shouting at Daniel) Such a fun day today omg


Photos are out of order soz bbs

Stephy
Town Hooligans
beautiful





With happiness,

Thanhy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment