30 July 2014

IT'S NEW

Hi everyone! I've decided that for August, I will be doing 31 secret letters to 31 secret people.

Hopefully this will encourage me to keep up this blog, sorry for my absence lately lovelies, and hopefully I will be able to keep it up.

It feels like school's only just started but it's week three already and I am drowning. I feel like I'm falling behind everyone else and I can barely keep up with my own thoughts, my own actions.

This week (with the exception of Monday where we had a Geo excursion to South bank which pretty much consisted of San Churros and hot chips) has been just so tiring and horrible. I'm still unfortunately still adjusting to school life but I'm slowly getting there :)

I hope you're all doing better than me at the moment :)

With undone homework,

Thanhy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment