7 July 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAH MAIN MAN

This is dedicated to Ivan Stanislaus, in tribute of his fantabulous birthday which is today, 7th July. This guy plays a major part in my life now, and it's crazy cause we've only really just started talking a little over a month ago. In that month and a bit, I have gotten to know him so well like what even. And he basically knows every single insignificant and significant detail and happening in my whole life, past and present.

He is actually one of the nicest people I know asdfghjkl I'm so jealous, I wish I could be as lovely of a person as he is. I'm not kidding guize, there's a reason why he makes friends so easily, it's kinda impossible to not like him. The first time we talked, it was just polite chit-chat, but we started facebooking in class heheh and that was the moment when I realised we could so easily be friends. And so we were. At one point, I even had a little crush on him AHAHAH but daz all gee now, despite what everyone's been thinking lately, we're just really good friends, nothing more #notevendatinghimguys

And he's really hot AHAHAH he doesn't believe me when I say he's got the best body, but omg he's got the best body. No seriously dude, if you're reading, you've got the best body asdfghjkl. I can't even.

And he's the funniest guy I've ever met. Like it's actually not fair. He never realises I flirt with him like so over the top but he teases me relentlessly about the fact I flirt with everyone. And we have the funniest conversations about everything <3

I know basically everything about him, but at the same time, nothing.

soz if we're both looking asian. AHAHAH 
We went out on Friday to celebrate his birthday :) and it was sah fun.

Thanhy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment