4 July 2013

30 DAY CHALLENGE - CHALLENGE 2

Introducing my close friends :)

I hang out in a very tight group consisting of 9 lovely girls <3 I love them all heaps and I think we started hanging out as a whole in around August last year, when all our little groups combined to form something amazing. It's surprising to say that in such a large group, I've developed different kinds of close bonds with each of them. Some of these girls were with me since the very beginning of high school, and the others not, but I think of each of them as the highlight of going to school.

Alison ~ Rosie ~ Steph ~ Eilish ~ Nina ~ Emma  ~ Aaliya ~ Ciara ~
Soz for the amount of photos and text , there are so many good memories of us all :')



Alison is my best friend. That's it. She's the one I can talk to all day ranting about my problems and knowing she'll listen. I know she'll judge me AHAHAH but she gives such amazing advice which I never listen to. awkie porkies. Funny story, The first day I met her, I hated her. We actually used to be like mutual enemies but our small groups decided to combine and after getting to know her, I realised her for the beautiful soul she really is. We have this amazing friendship where I do most of the talking AHAHAH but she never gets bored. I actually don't understand why she's stuck with me for so long but I'm grateful for it. Because without her, I honestly wouldn't have that one special person I tell everything to. She knows everything about me. I could go on forever writing about this stupid bitch but I'm saving it for her Christmas card which she is eagerly waiting for. x0x0


Rosie is one of my closest friends. She was my first real friend at Grammar and I am so glad I met her on the very first day. We seem like such an unlikely pair as we are complete opposites. She's tall, blond and beautiful and she's got this unique personality which still remains a mystery to me. I can't explain it really. You wouldn't expect us to be friends but we are. No matter how different we are from each other, we just match.


Steph is one of my other closest friends and she too was with me from the beginning. She is my Latin buddy, it's the only class I have with her but we try to make the best of it. Latin class has become my gossip class. The only thing we actually do is talk! I love it when she talks to me about her problems because I'm always willing to help her. She's got amazing spirit which I can't understand. She is in some ways, most like a sister to me out of all the other girls.


Eilish was never really my friend until the end of July last year. We sat together but we never really had our moments until we were placed in the same Latin class. Me her and Steph used to have the best conversations and I soon realised how easy it was talking to her. We became closer and by the end of the year, we had become such good friends. She is the most enthusiastic person I know. I only wished she continued with Latin because she is always will be, my one and only butt friend. I love her to bits <3

Nina, Aaliya

Nina and I became closer around September last year. That was when we were able to share everything together. And this year, I was blessed enough to have her in my drama class and we have the best times, just the two of us <3 She is such a derp but honestly, one of the prettiest people I know. I love the fact she is so easy to talk to and omg she is just the best :)

Aaliya can be so under-rated sometimes. She's really known as the sporty, quiet one, but once getting to know her, she is so hilarious. She makes the funniest comments and she has the most lovely laugh. She's so freaking fit and we're all so jealous of her </3 I have never in my life heard her say a bad comment about anyone. She is just so perfect <3


Emma is amazing. You will never find another Emma anywhere. She can act like a mum and like an immature 5 year old in the same day. She is omfg the nicest person. She is my Geography buddy and thank god I have her in that class, she makes the most boring subject into one of the best. I cannot and will not ever not be friends with her because i cannot begin to describe just how amazing she is. She also gives the best hugs!

Ciara, Eleanor, Steph

Ciara gives the best hugs. Full stop. Ciara is like the mother of the group, making sure we don't get into too much trouble and always concerned with how we're feeling, at the same time though, she is a friend you can joke around with, you can rant to her about anything, and she and her mum make the best desserts for us <3 x0x0






Thanhy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment